CamBam
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 21, 2019, 15:48:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pmdx 126 extended inputs plugin  (Read 657 times)
chuckeroo
Wookie

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2018, 02:02:16 am »

Iv'e tried contacting pmdx about this several times with no luck. Mr LLoyd purchased 1 of these boards I think. Wondering if someone can help me out with this . used 4 inputs on the gantry mill and need to include the autozero function. No can do without plugin . Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:06:14 am by chuckeroo » Logged
dh42
Administrator
CNC Jedi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 02:14:13 am »

Hello

Not sure to understand ; you are searching for the plugin ?

it is here
https://www.pmdx.com/Downloads_/PMDX-125_MachPlugIn_20120622.zip

and the doc
https://www.pmdx.com/Doc/PMDX-125_MachPlugIn_20120622.pdf

https://www.pmdx.com/Downloads

++
David
chuckeroo
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 02:20:48 am »

need to give this a look .Thanks david
Bubba
CNC Jedi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 13:35:32 pm »

How many inputs your PMDX board have? Are they connected to limit switches? If you have one available, and use Mach3, you can connect the tool zero to and install auto zero script routine. How I did, I got the Mach3 2010 Screenset,  it comes with bunch of probing scripts. Good Luck.

My 2ยข
chuckeroo
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 20:29:48 pm »

Thanks for the link David i didn't scroll down far enough to see the proper download when i initially did i search on PMDX's site. My mistake . Anyway i followed the link downloaded  the zip and unzipped it .I then installed it in mach 3's plugin folder. I then went into Configure plugins clicked on the red x turning it green then restarted mach 3. Turning the charge pump is needed and is done when the plugin is activated and this was confirmed port 1 pin 17.The switch marked as configure 3 must be set in the open position, that was also done all other switches are in the closed position.  At this point i went into ports and pins and setup Input 1 as port 8 and pin as 11 and probe as port 8 and pin 11, This is on connector J 11 and marked as "E". I then checked this by going back into plugins and configure PMDX plugin and low and behold there it was Probe was on J11 and pin "E". NO jumpers being moved! At this point i restarted Mach and my x crashed into my hard stop and the auto square wasn't working.If i am not mistaken the probe did work properly, YEA.Also need to mention that the x axis is also on Port 1 and pin 11. Kind of funny that the x and "E" are on pin 11 just different port's. What did i miss ??. oh yes Mach version is R3.043.066 and pentium 4 processor 3.2 gigs and 2 gigs ram.
chuckeroo
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 20:57:31 pm »

As i thought nobody wants to read a 50 page manual to get to a short list of about 5 lines on useful knowledge.Yes the manual is in depth but at the same time you better be ready to do a bunch of reading to get to the info that pertains to your particular need. And after all of that the one function i need to auto zero still doesn't work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: