CamBam
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2018, 17:11:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why CB keep asking for License Key?!  (Read 657 times)
Bubba
CNC Jedi

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2017, 14:29:43 pm »

It happened again, after Win 10 updates CamBam is asking to enter License Key every time the program starts. It is annoying, specially since windows 10 updates are frequent and out of all the software installed, CamBam is having issues. Tried everything that I can think of, installation repair option, complete uninstallation, deleting all the directories and files left after the program uninstallation process from the Program Data and Program files directory. Reinstalled the program again, this time  'CamBamPlus-1.0-alpha12.msi' only. Started the program, entered the license key, closed the program... Restarted again... and it is asking for the license key again!!!

Why this is happening Andy?

Any ideas how to solve this, anybody?       
Thanks for any suggestions to try.

My 2
dave benson
CNC Jedi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 14:49:32 pm »

Hi Bubba
Windows is paranoid about viruses so if you look at the lic file and right click it, you may have to unblock it again.
Dave

* lic file Capture.PNG (66.49 KB, 434x549 - viewed 85 times.)
Bubba
CNC Jedi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 15:31:41 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply and suggestion, David. Unfortunately I don't see the Block option.

* Capture.JPG (83.82 KB, 811x545 - viewed 71 times.)

My 2
Bubba
CNC Jedi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 15:45:32 pm »

I think the problem is solved... For now Grin.

After again,scrubbing CB installation, reinstalling the program, starting it and entering the license key I closed the program,and restarted the PC. Started CB and it remembered the key.  Wink Cheesy Grin Grin. I guess, the next time I see the Licence Key box all I need to do first, is to restart the PC. Never know about the windows. Wink Grin

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 15:47:52 pm by Bubba » Logged

My 2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: