CamBam
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2018, 15:54:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CamBam Shop Open  (Read 13026 times)
10bulls
Administrator
CNC Jedi

Coding Jedi

View Profile WWW
« on: March 06, 2008, 23:25:18 pm »

We are very pleased to announce the opening of the new CamBam Shop.

Here is where you can purchase licence keys for the latest CamBam plus version.

The shop is very new, so please report back any problems, questions or comments.
We would really like to hear from you, to help us improve our service.

Many thanks again to our web jedi MrBean for overcoming many obstacles with his kung fu, to get us this far!

NOTE:  There is a test product for 1p available.  This is being used for testing purposes.  Please feel free to use this product if you are having payment problems and wish to test.

I am very humbled and thankful for the fantastic support CamBam has received over the last couple of years and look forward to continuing support and development for many years to come.

Andy Payne [10Bulls]

EL34
CNC Jedi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 12:23:00 pm »

Nice!

You are open for bidness.  Grin

Mach 3, Cambam, Autodesk Quickcad 8, machine info -> http://www.el34world.com/Misc/Cnc/CNC0.htm
P.Passuello
Storm Trooper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 11:15:12 am »

ERROR - 10003

I am sorry but we can only take PayPal orders from accounts with a verified address.

This is the message I receive each time I try to purchase Cambam+ or the special test product.Cry
I found on my first attempt last week that my Paypal account was not verified but I have now sorted this and the status is now shown as verified by Paypal. I am not sure if this is the same as address verified but I see no option on Paypal for this.
I tried again tonight but it still gives me this message. Am I missing something? I would appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers
Peter

The ingenuity of idiots is unlimited.
10bulls
Administrator
CNC Jedi

Coding Jedi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 11:43:21 am »

ERROR - 10003

I am sorry but we can only take PayPal orders from accounts with a verified address.
Hello Peter, I have just turned off the setting which required a verified address.

My apologies about that.  It was turned on by default and all our tests must have been from verified addresses.

I am sorry to trouble you with this..., but if you would like to try again I would be most grateful.

Thank you very much!
P.Passuello
Storm Trooper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 09:23:05 am »

Hi 10B

Thanks for turning off the Verification. I no longer get the rejection message but instead I am being sent around in circles and getting dizzy. Since no one else seems to be having problems I can only assume it is something I am doing wrong. I have been trying several times a day for the last 4 days since you made the change.
I log into the Cambam shop and go into Your Account / Order History  where I have my order pending payment.
I select complete payment which shows me my order and I select Paypal.
I am then sent off to Paypal where I log in and authorize payment.
At this stage instead of being told congratulations you are now the proud owner of Cambam I am sent back to the Cambam shop where I am shown my order and asked to start over again?
The test product seems to be no longer available so I can't play with that, maybe I bought them all. Grin
The way I'm going I will either end up missing out or will get 20 of them. I'm an all or nothing person but I will be happy to get 1 at this point.
Where am I going wrong?

Cheers
Peter

The ingenuity of idiots is unlimited.
10bulls
Administrator
CNC Jedi

Coding Jedi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 23:24:46 pm »

Thank you very much for helping me diagnosing this problem Peter.

The problem seems to be only with the PayPal express checkout method and only in certain circumstances.  I have disabled this payment method until I am happy it is working reliably.

In the mean time, please use the 'CamBam Shop' payment method which routes to PayPal as well, but through an apparantly more reliable module.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: