CamBam
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2019, 19:32:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: New Italian translation -- NEW!!! " Italian Guide to Cambam"  (Read 16067 times)
onekk
Wookie

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2015, 17:50:39 pm »

versione Beta - Beta Version

-->  Versione traduzione 20151115 e versione 0.30  "CamBam Guida introduttiva"  <--
NOTA IMPORTANTE: trovate gli ultimi aggiornamenti qui:
IMPORTANT NOTE: you will find the most updated file here:

https://github.com/onekk/cambam

Italiani!!!! Dal Film di Totò

Potete trovare la versione Beta2 della traduzione italiana dell'interfaccia di CamBam al sito Github citato sopra.

Deriva da molte ore di ricerche e prove per ottenere il meglio dagli spazi originali presenti nei dialoghi e nell'interfaccia e cerca di utilizzare termini più corretti nelle traduzioni per le voci dell'interfaccia.

Per questo risulta essere totalmente differente da quella originale fornita con il programma siate sicuri di leggere nella prima line del file translate_it nella directory di configurazione di CamBam questa linea:

Code:
1.0 it 2015-11-09 12:30:44Z

Purtroppo i dialoghi secondari non vengono tradotti in Linux, penso per incompatibilità con mono, in Windows funzionano, (grazie a David dh42 per l'aiuto con le schermate).

Mi scuso da ora per gli inevitabili errori, nel caso contattatemi alla pagina Github riportata sopra, usando le "Issues".

Questa traduzione rende "obsoleta" e inusabile la traduzione del manuale presente sul sito.

Perciò ho preso la decisione di tradurre il manuale e di fare una "Guida Introduttiva a CamBam".

Sul mio sito GitHub potete trovare una copia di "CamBam Guida Introduttiva" sotto il nome di "Guit.pdf" e magari offrirvi come Beta Testers e Beta Readers per migliorarla e correggere gli inevitabili errori.

English Text

This version is the Beta2 of the Italian translation, many hour of searching and thinking about it, it use some "more correct" terms, and aim to fit better in the default space of dialog and property.

It is very different from the stock supplied v1.0 so make sure it will read on the first line:

Code:
1.0 it 2015-11-09 12:30:44Z

Sorry for the inevitable errors, feel free to reply to this post if you find some error or if you dislike with the new translation.

There is a major problem, the "Italian Documentation" is now outdated so you have to figure out the changes.

I'm doing my best to retranslate the documentation and make a "CamBam  Starter guide" in Italian.

Note for the CamBam developer: despite the site use the CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IT, you are entitled to use the translation file and the files contained in cambam-helpers.zip in the official version of the program, let me know if you need some  more permissions.

Happy CamBamming a Tutti
Happy CamBamming to All
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 18:45:13 pm by onekk » Logged

Carlo D. (onekk)

eShapeoko #343 750x1000 mm + GRBL + bCNC + CamBam
dh42
Administrator
CNC Jedi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 19:40:34 pm »

Hello,

Sorry dh42 if you can make this a separate post on "Latest New" it will be more visible and maybe we can improve the Translation with some forum posts  Cheesy.

it's done Wink

++
David

dh42
Administrator
CNC Jedi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 14:23:20 pm »

Hello,

StepOver.info:CAMStyle   The cut is increased by this amount each step, expressed as a % of the cutter width.

Yes, I think that the definition in the doc is better

The cut is increased by this amount each step, expressed as a fraction (0-1) of the cutter diameter.

Plus in the infos, somethinmes i find \r\n it's correct and \n\n what is the correct meaning:

I really don't know ; I only use the plugin to do the translations and those chars are not visible ...

++
David

Edit: I merged this topic with the topic about the Italian translation.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 14:25:23 pm by dh42 » Logged
onekk
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 22:06:53 pm »

Many thanks, David.

The Translation plugin crash too often and I find more useful to edit by hand the translate_it file, even if sometime i made a mess and CamBam start half in english, half in italian.

But CamBam is intelligent enough to emit what line is wrong (it stop at the first error) so it is quite easy to amend the errors.

For the \r\n code it seems that in .NET is the correct carriage return plus linefeed so i think that a double line feed is \r\n\r\n

I'm using them in the .info file to make more readable the output.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 07:21:54 am by onekk » Logged

Carlo D. (onekk)

newlinuxuser
Droid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 21:26:21 pm »

Grazie per la tua traduzione!
Ho installato la nuova versione e mi sembra un bel lavoro.

Non uso cambam tutti i giorni,  ma se noto qualcosa di strano non tarderò a segnalartelo.  Cheesy

Uso solo la versione Linux di Cambam, penso (e mi auguro) che non sia un problema.

Cordiali saluti,

Andrea
onekk
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 22:11:11 pm »

Anch'io uso la versione Linux, sembra che CamBam sia l'unico CAM serio e poco costoso che giri sotto Linux.

Grazie e saluti

Carlo D. (onekk)

newlinuxuser
Droid

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 23:50:09 pm »

Buongiorno onekk,  ma dov'è la guida?  Non riesco a trovarla, ne qui ne su github. Huh
Grazie del tuo lavoro, saluti.

Andrea
dh42
Administrator
CNC Jedi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 22:20:44 pm »

Hello

Purtroppo i dialoghi secondari non vengono tradotti in Linux, mi servirebbe qualcuno che usi CamBam in Windows e mi faccia qualche test nei dialoghi secondari (sempre se su windows la traduzione funziona).

Works on Windows, the dialog boxes are translated

++
David

* Sans titre-2.jpg (96.29 KB, 617x813 - viewed 334 times.)
onekk
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 07:18:46 am »

Many thanks David could you kindly post me also this dialogs.

merci beaucoup

Salut

* CIG-FinMdt.png (11.52 KB, 455x308 - viewed 320 times.)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 08:21:47 am by onekk » Logged

Carlo D. (onekk)

dh42
Administrator
CNC Jedi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 13:55:36 pm »

Hello,

transformation matrix

++
David

* Sans titre-1.jpg (47.47 KB, 365x320 - viewed 332 times.)
EddyCurrent
CNC Jedi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 10:13:35 am »

I'm curious to know why GitHub is being used for this ?

Made in England
onekk
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 12:07:12 pm »

I'm curious to know why GitHub is being used for this ?

It is used for some reasons,
1) I'm used to develop some programs with GitHub so it is easy for me put the files there, it is easy to put new files, removing old ones.
2) the translation work is in progress, translating the interface is not trivial, it involves technical matters, the jargon of CNC and CAD and the "old" translations was mainly based on Goggle Translate and minimally arranged by hand, so many terms were "obscure" and difficult to figure out what they mean, in CNC a Tool is a Tool in english but in italian a Tool is an "Strumento" (Instrument) or an "Utensile" (a machining tool) and so on, for almost every term. 
2) I think a Forum is mainly for discussion, I find difficult to mantain a proper up to date log on a forum where when other person  post new things in moving your post, I can't figure out how to move a post on top of the list without being an administrator.

3) plus my "Italian Guide" is released by a CC BY-NC-SA and I think it is better if it stay on my site (to avoid possible license issue)

Feel free to let me know your thinking, and maybe some advice on using properly the forum tools.

Regards

Carlo D. (onekk)

EddyCurrent
CNC Jedi

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2015, 13:07:16 pm »

The issues you point out are true, originally the translation files were here; http://www.cambam.info/ref/ref.lang
but they have not been maintained for a while and I think David (dh42), our current Administrator, does not have access to that web site.
Now that Andy, the owner of CamBam, has made a return to the forum, maybe he has time to start maintaining that translation folder again ?

Made in England
onekk
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2015, 14:07:11 pm »

Eddy, I hope that the return of the jedi (Andy) will bring some improvement to the Linux port too, (I'm using it as I don't have a Windows machine), for now I'm quite happy with CamBam and making the Italian Guide, make me discover every day some features, analizing the structure of the program, and making examples is a very good way to learn a program, I like it every day a little bit more, (And I haven't spend a Euro in computer program since 2009, my last spending were CamBam and QCad Pro).

David dh42 is a very good fellow he helped me posting here some translated Windows screenshot.

Regards

Carlo D. (onekk)

onekk
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2015, 17:28:01 pm »

Hi,
This version is 0.20 almost complete, the core part is there.

Buongiorno, è pronta e sul sito citato nel post numero 1 la versione 0.20 della "CamBam - Guida Introduttiva".

Mi serve qualcuno che la legga e mi faccia sapere come funziona.

Saluti e grazie e a tutti. 

Carlo D.

Carlo D. (onekk)

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: